Deer Fence - Fixed knot
Woven wire fencing will protect your landscape from even the most determined bucks. Our standard deer fence is made from fixed knot high tensile wires. Each roll of fence is 330' long and 8' high. The strength of this fence allows for posts to be placed every 20' to reduce installation costs. The fixed knot fence is available in galvanized or vinyl coated black (most common). This fence has graduated line wire spacing starting at 7" and ending at 3" at the bottom.
Deer fence is perfect for a large yard, garden orchard and vineyard applications
Exclusion Fence – Fixed-knot H/T wire - 8’ x 330’ with 6” spacing
High Tensile 12.5 gauge Class III Galvanized wires
Fixed-knot high-tensile wire deer fencing is recognized the world over as the only serious fence to use for deer farming, deer exclusion or any deer management and control application.
• Impact-resistant strength—the knots will not unravel, break, or slide
• Won’t sag or stretch, even under snow/ice load or extreme temperature changes
• Resists rust & corrosion—lasts 3 to 4 times as long as standard farm fence
• Resists predator penetration
• Saves money on materials—longer distances between posts as compared to standard low-tensile two-panel fence systems
• Saves money on labour costs—knots are stripped on both ends of the fence, ready to tie. Saves 20-30 minutes per roll.