Gabion Box is the most common type of gabion structures. It is a rectangular woven wire basket filled with rock to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures such as retaining walls for commercial, industrial and road projects. They are also used for erosion control, bank stabilization, architectural and urban design features, noise attenuation structures and weirs.
Hot dip galvanized wire, PVC coated wire, low carbon steel wire
* Economic. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
* Simple installation. No special technology needed.
* Weather proof under natural destroys and corrosion resistant.
* No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
* Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a integrity with the natural environment.
* Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
* Less transport freight. It can be folded together for transport and further installation.
* Control and guide of water or flood
* Flood bank or guiding bank
* Preventing of rock breaking
* Water and soil protection
* Bridge protection
* Strengthening structure of soil